Posted: Saturday, September 30, 2017 12:10 AM
DOWELL AUTOMOTIVE, a fast pace truck and fleet repair shop in Lafayette, Indiana, has an immediate opening for a light to medium duty Truck Technician. We are a full service gas and diesel maintenance and repair shop, with a large number of fleet accounts.Join our team and APPLY NOW!
DUTIES would include, but not limited to:
Complete diagnostics and troubleshooting on all truck makes and models, using manufacturer scan tools
• Electrical diagnosis and repair
• Steering and Suspension diagnosis and repair
• Drivetrain repair
• Preventive maintenance
Minimum 2 years of Light-Medium Duty Truck Shop Experience or an Associates degree in Automotive Technology, or equivalent training
Knowledge of current diagnostic tools (GM Tech2, Ford IDS, Snap-On Solus)Knowledge of current diesel engines, fuel and emission systems (Cummins, Duramax, Powerstroke)Familiar with gas engines a plus
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic
• Takes pride in quality of work
• Must supply own tools
• Valid and clean driving record
• Background with Emergency Vehicles a plus, but not required
• Familiar with diesel aftermarket on performance products also a plus
• ASE Certifications a plus
Dowell offers competitive Hourly Pay (based on experience), we are not a flat rate shop, paid Holidays and Vacation, and a great 401K plan.
We promote a clean and safe environment in a friendly atmosphere and take pride in the quality of our work.Stop in the shop or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.Dowell Automotive3355 S 250 WLafayette, IN 47909Call 765-477-0333 with questions.
Check us out at dowellauto.com.
• Location: Lafayette, Lafayette, IN
• Post ID: 29195013 tippecanoe