SR IT Analyst with Web Design Skills - National Talent Finder (Lafayette)
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:30 AM
Company DescriptionNational Talent Finder. A singular firm of independent recruiters with one mission within: Connecting people. Filling jobs.
Job DescriptionSenior IT Analyst with Web Design Skills needed for a minimum 1 year-long contract role in the Midwest.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that has an international presence. Please note that this role has the potential to turn into a long-term contract assignment and/or the potential for you to convert to a full-time employee.
In this role you will be responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance. Responsibilities also include developing and designing web applications and web sites.
Requirements to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training.
- Significant previous IT experience.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Required Skills:
- C#.NET (minimum 3 years experience)
- Oracle PLSQL programming language (minimum 5 years experience)
- Database designs and concepts
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert knowledge of computer software, such as Adobe, Java, SQL, etc.
- Highly Desired Skills:
- Object Oriented design and coding
- Visual Studio 2010
- Source Code Control Management (e.g., MKS Integrity)
- Project management
- Manufacturing or Engineering industry experience
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the design, build or maintenance of web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools and digital media.
- Supervise the writing, design, or editing of web page content. Direct web site updates.
- Review problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback.
- Advise and direct management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Direct development or validation of test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces.
- Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
- Individual will be a member of the Lafayette Applications Development Team. The team develops and supports applications/systems (e.g. Common Test Engine System, Generator Test, Test Cell Performance, etc.) for various Lafayette, Griffin, and Marine Center of Excellence projects. The team member will work closely with process partners to analyze, design, construct, test, and implement robust, easily supportable solutions from an enterprise perspective.
Keywords: IT Analyst, web design, web development, C#.NET, Oracle PLSQL, Adobe, Java, SQL
• Location: Lafayette
• Post ID: 7398432 tippecanoe